Get the Straight Facts About What Can Make or Break the Sale of Your Home. Choose Top REALTORS®.
Damon Nicholas and his team follow a detailed and energetic marketing plan. Homes get sold because Damon's detailed planning is energetically executed by his team. Damon and his team do not wait for things to happen…they make them happen. This type of detailed planning ensures the greatest amount of net proceeds from the sale of your home in the least amount of time. Because their listings are well-prepared for the market, they have eager industry peers who are ready to bring their buyers to view their listings soon after availability.
Damon's team delivers top net gain for their sellers. In addition to exposing your home to their own buyers, Damon and his team insist that other buyers in the market see your home, too. During brisk markets, let them create competition for your home whenever possible by encouraging multiple offers before you decide on your final sales price. In more challenging markets, know that if you want to sell, they will be very specific and on target about the ways to optimize your home’s condition and pricing to grab the attention of buyers who are overwhelmed by their choices.
A few highlights on the DamonSellsHomes
marketing plan include their newly-implemented "Househunter's Hotline" which is a creative electronic marketing program for your home. With HomeBase InTouch, The DamonSellsHomes Team is notified within seconds anytime a prospective buyer requests more information about your home. They will also feature your home on their website's Featured Listings
for social media exposure on the most highly trafficked sites available. Your home will also be featured on over 900 websites, plus an addition 60 for international and Global Luxury homes. Damon and his team continue to rely heavily on their tried-and-true four color advertising in key publications and direct mail for maximum exposure to qualified purchasers. Most importantly, to speed the sales process, Damon personally networks with Northern Virginia's other top selling agents, alerting them to your upcoming listing, explaining your property's benefits, and arranging for showings.
Damon will be the first one to tell you there's no simple formula for selecting a listing agent. Making such an important choice requires time, planning, and a careful analysis of what an agent has to offer. You can start by getting referrals from friends or by contacting local agents and setting up interviews. You shouldn't go blindly with a referral. What works for your friend may not work for you.
You can often get a good idea of which listing agents are most professional and most committed by looking at their personal marketing materials---brochures, web site, social media and direct mail, etc each designed to feature your home in the most inviting way. Are they professional? You might ask yourself, "If they do not have the wherewithal to properly represent their own interests, how will they represent my interests in the marketplace?" When you interview the DamonSellsHomes Team, look to see whether they ask pointed, specific questions. That is the sign of someone who is already thinking about your situation. We know that you will feel comfortable being around Damon and his team. That's important because you will be relying on them for their expertise.
Be sure to discuss with Damon and his team whether you want hourly, daily or weekly contact from them during the listing process. The DamonSellsHomes Team will do a thorough Competitive Market Analysis so that your home is priced to maximize your bottom line and sell quickly. Be sure to have Damon and his team give you references. They provide exceptional service, are proud of their work, and are happy to provide references. Lastly, be sure to discuss with Damon your preference for interaction with his teammates, including professionals who will be involved with you from many fields, including title, escrow, mortgage, home inspection, pest control, concierge service, etc.
Selling your home is one of the most important decisions you will make in your life. How much is it REALLY worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers making undesirable offers?
As top Fairfax, Clifton, Centreville and Northern Virginia REALTORS® with years of experience and a proven track record, it is our job to guide you through this complicated process, from beginning to end. We want you to get the maximum value for your home, within YOUR time frame. Here are just some of the things that we will do to market and sell your home:
- Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible! Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes, and other properties currently listed for sale and under contract, together we can determine what your home is really worth in today's market.
- Buyers have their own timelines, which might not be yours! We make sure they don't waste your time by qualifying them as to their real ability to afford your home.
- More buyers interested in your home means more money in your pocket when it is sold. Our extensive marketing of your home assures you of maximum value. For example, this web site will market your property all across the web. It will appear on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and other top national sites, all within minutes of being activated on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- When we begin marketing your home, we will immediately notify all the buyers that we are helping find their ideal home. We'll also notify all the REALTORS® in this area that we work with, who quickly tell their homebuyers. It is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- You and Damon, or a member of the team, will walk through your home together. We will advise you how to present your property to maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not! Be careful.
- Contracts are complicated, and intimidating. You don't want to go to a closing with some doubts. You will have the full benefit of our real estate experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing. We recommend that you do not sign on any dotted lines without asking us first.
You pay no up front costs for our services! So you can bet that we will work hard to get your home sold, for as much as this market will possibly bear. We will also work within your time frame and your needs. For example, sometimes it can be hard to sell and move out of your current home, and buy and move into a new home, all at the same time! We can help smooth this out.
Damon and his team know your market! They are actively involved in the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors and have exceptional working relationships with their industry peers. They have a thorough knowledge of school placement choices simply because their own children have such different educational needs. Damon has dedicated many hours of community service concerning land use issues, and therefore he knows how they affect property values. Damon and his teammates love being youth sport coaches and active church participants. All of these experiences have helped develop their enthusiasm and ability for helping clients like you obtain the real estate goals you desire. Damon and his team want to be YOUR listing agent.
Call or email us. Ask for a free In-Home Presentation. We will come to your Fairfax, Clifton and Centreville home or office, and present you a plan that details exactly how we will market your home. There is absolutely no obligation so don't let this opportunity pass. It is part of our job as top real estate agents to offer you this service.